1. Search the employee. Click on multi action button next to the employee record. Click on Edit Details.

2. Click on Position Details tab. Enter or edit Unify Code or External Position Code and click on Update button.


Note that the Unify Code or External Reference Code is combination of RS code and Unify code sent by HUL. E.g. If Unify Code sent from HUL is SMNXXXXXX, set the Unify or External Position Code as RS_SMNXXXXXX. E.g. 431073_SMN000012.