- Denotes that the Employee is active
- Getting Transferred
- Denotes that the employee is being transferred under a new Manager / Distributor
- Initiated Exit
- Denotes that the employee occupying the position has resigned and the manager has initiated Exit for the employee in the system
- Denotes that the Position is vacant, there is no employee currently operating in the position
- Being Occupied
- Being Occupied – Indicates the vacant position has a candidate already identified and is going to join on a future date.
Employee and Position Status Description Print
Modified on: Wed, 29 Mar, 2017 at 12:38 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.