1. The leave request raised by a Marketing Executive first needs to be supported by it's distributor. If the leave request is not supported by distributor, the request stands rejected and it will further not sent to KAE/TSO.
2. If the leave request is supported by distributor, it is further sent to mapped KAE/TSO for review.
3. The pending leave requests for KAE/TSO are displayed in the My Salesforce > Dashboard > Leave Requests portlet.
the current request. This information helps you to support or not support the request to make sure right number of people are on the job.
5. Click on Support or Not Support button to approve or reject the request.
6. If you do not support the leave request, it is sent back to distributor. Distributor can override KAE/TSO's decision and approve the leave.
7. If not acted upon by KAE/TSO within 48 hours, the leave request is auto-approved.