1. Incentive Exception can be raised by only Key Account Executive (KAE) or Territory Sales Officer (TSO).
2. Incentive Exception can only be raised for RSSM managed by 3rd party staffing provider.
3. Click on Performance module in left hand navigation
4. Click on icon next to the distributor to view the RSSMs working for the distributor. Click on Actions button next to the RSSM for which you want to raise the exception and select Raise Exception.
5. On the exception details popover, select the Reason and Exception Amount, enter Comment and click on Save button to raise the exception.
Maximum Incentive Possible shows the distributor level max incentive.
Click here to understand different types of exceptions and how they work.